Monday 5 November 2012

The Nasat belatedly raises his flag and claims his patch of the internet

When it comes to technology, I'm always about a decade behind everyone else. Hence I've only just decided to make a blog, and not a very good one at that. Inspired by some of my fellow posters over at the Trek BBS, I thought I'd create a place in which to store my various reviews, opinion posts, light-hearted analyses and ponderings regarding Star Trek novels, that most essential of subjects. After all, do not Star Trek novels touch each and every one of us in some essential if unspecified way? They don't? Well I like them, and this is my blog (assuming I started it up right, which is not necessarily an assumption you can make where I'm concerned). So there. I think I have enough material to make this worthwhile, particularly if I deviate from my stated subject now and then and expand my musings to popular sci-fi in general. After all, the Trek Lit forum is just one of many on the good old BBS.

So, here we are; the Nasat has finally found a niche of his own in which to collect his various scribblings. Please don't think this is intended to be serious or useful; it's just an indulgence for me. But if I pick up a follower or two, or if someone wants to take a look at my natterings, I'll be happier for it. Let's now see if I can post this successfully.

No comments:

Post a Comment